Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Why Is Goth So Expensive

SIETAR Regionalgruppe München


Quiero



Quiero que me
sin oigas juzgarme.


I want you to listen to me without judging me.



Quiero que sin aconsejarme Opin.

I want you to say your opinion without me giving advice.



Quiero que en mí sin confi exigirme.


I want you to trust me without anything to Be expected.



Quiero que me Ayud sin intentar decidir por mí.

I want you to help me, without deciding for me.



Quiero que me anularme sin CUID.
I want, that you care for me without overwhelming me.
 

Quiero que me mides sin proyectar tus cosas en mí.
Ich will, dass du mich siehst, ohne dich in mir zu sehen.  


Quiero que me abraces sin asfixiarme.
Ich will, dass du mich umarmst, ohne mir den Atem zu rauben.

 
Quiero que me animes sin empujarme.
I want you to call me into aliveness, not to harass me.




Quiero que me sostengas sin hacerte cargo de mí. I want you to hold me, without me to hold.

Quiero que me protejas sin mentiras. I want you to protect me, honestly.



want to get close without intruding.
Ich will, dass du dich näherst, doch nicht als Eindringling.

things I want you to know that you like my dislike.

Ich will, dass du das kennst all, WAS missfällt mir an dir.

he accepts it and do not try to change them.
That you accept all the ... not try to change.
Quiero que ... que hoy puedas SEPAS contar conmigo ...
I want you to know ... now that you can count on me ...
Sin condiciones. Unconditionally.
Jorge Bucay
Weblinks:
Plakat "Ich will" zum Bestellen:
Kohlibri-Verlag
Webseite von Jorge Bucay:   MENTE SANA
  (Spanisch) Weitere Bücher von Jorge Bucay:


Andreas Hauser Management Consultant
www.
developing culture
. Com


.

0 comments:

Post a Comment